Cisco provides organizations with solutions for everything from networking and data center to collaboration and security.
SSCL is a Cisco Select Partner.
- Switching and Routing
- Voice and PABX
- Cisco Security
- Unified Communication Manager – Call Center Manager
- Web conferencing and collaboration
SSCL Delivery Model
- Basic Configuration
- Advanced Configuration
- Managed Service
- Restoration Consultation
Cisco systems Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet. Cisco creates and sells a variety of products, provides services and delivers integrated solutions to develop and connect networks around the world.
Cisco Systems products and services focus upon three market segments:
- service provider,
- midsize business
- small business
Cisco provides IT products and services across major technology areas which include:
- Enterprise networks: routers, switches, wireless systems, security systems, WAN acceleration hardware, energy and building management systems and media aware network equipment.
- Collaboration: IP video and phones, TelePresence, Health Presence, unified communications, call center systems, enterprise social networks and Mobile applications
- Datacenter and Virtualization: unified computing, unified fabric, data center switching, storage networking and cloud computing services.
- Security: Stealthwatch, Identity Services Engine (ISE), Tetration, Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA), Next Generation Firewall (NGFW), Firewall Management Center (FMC), SecureX, Umbrella, CloudLock, DUO, Secure Email, Cisco Cloud Mailbox Defense, Secure Web Appliance, Cloud Secure Email, Secure Email and Web Manager, AnyConnect, Virtual Private Network, Intrusion Detection Prevention System (IDPS), TALOS.
Small businesses include home businesses and (usually technology-based) startups.
Products within this segment include: Routers and switches, Security and surveillance, Voice and conferencing i.e. (VOIP phones and gateway-systems, WebEx, video conferencing), Wireless, Network storage systems
Refers to individuals or families who require networking services in the home. Broadband is mostly used in this category.
- Nexus Switches (1000v, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000,7000, 9000), MDS, Unified Computing System (UCS), Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Routers, including: 800 Series, Integrated Services Router (ISR) (1800, 2800, 3800), ISR G2 (1900, 2900, 3900), 2500 Series, 7200, 7600, 12000, ASR (900, 1000, 9000), Network Convergence System (NCS) 6000, and Carrier Routing System (CRS-1, CRS-3, CRS-X)
- Security appliances: ASA, ASA-X, ASA-CX, ASA with FirePOWER, PIX 500 series, Cisco Security Manager, Email Security Appliance (ESA), Web Security Appliance (WSA), Content Security Management Appliance (SMA)
- Catalyst switches: 1900 Series, 2900 / 2950 / 2960 / 3500XL Series, 3550 / 3750 Series, 3000 Series, Catalyst 4500/4900, 5000/5500 Series, 6500 Series, 6800 Series, 9300/9400/9500 Series
- Teleworker/Remote Connectivity—Cisco LAN2LAN Personal Office for ISDN, VPN 3000 Concentrators
- Cisco Wireless LAN products—Access Points, PCI/PCMCIA/USB Wireless LAN Adaptors, Wireless LAN Controllers (WLC), Wireless LAN Solutions Engines (WLSE), Wireless Control System (WCS), Location Appliances, Long range antennas
- Collaboration Systems—Cisco TelePresence (Cisco Manufacturing Mobile Video Collaboration with Librestream, Cisco acquired Tandberg, the world leader in Telepresence systems),
- IP Telephony (VoIP), Servers and Appliances
- Cisco Unified IP Phones—Wireless IP Phone 7920, 7945, 7965, 7942, 8900 series, 9900 series, 6900 series
- Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (server that controls Application Centric Infrastructure)
- Cisco Wide Area Application Services (WAAS), optimizes the performance of any TCP-based applications
- Unified Computing: Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), virtual server platform
- Cisco Application Control Engine (ACE): Application Delivery Controller (now discontinued)
- Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers (Mini, B460 M4, B420 M4, B260 M4, B200 M4, B480 M5, B200 M5)
- Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers (C460 M4, C240 M4, C220 M4, C480 M5, C240 M5, C220 M5),
- Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects (6200 series, 6300 series),
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, for connecting to virtual private networks (replaces Cisco Systems VPN Client)
- Cisco Systems VPN Client, for connecting to virtual private networks
- Clean Access Agent, Cisco NAC Appliance
- Cisco Call Manager / Cisco Call Manager Express
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Cisco Unified Operations Manager (CUOM)— a NMS for voice. It features real-time monitoring of all system elements, and performs automatic discovery for the entire system and provides contextual diagnostics for troubleshooting.
- Cisco IP Communicator is a VoIP softphone software application. It can register with a Cisco Unified Communications Manager or Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express using either SIP or Cisco’s proprietary Skinny Client Control Protocol.
- Webex, Collaboration Tools